You can see a list of changes since 3.2.11 here.
For language translators, there are some minor language changes to
Summary of changes, listed in order of relevant importance:
- Fixed the bug describe here that affected installations using phpBB crons and little site traffic.
- If you selected the setting in the User Control Panel, Additional settings to reset your last visit date, it will now actually mark all the forums read, as well as any notifications effective at the time of digest creation. Previously it only (incorrectly) updated the
user_lastvisitdate for the subscriber.
- Fixed this bug affecting the "Skip posts if new posts only logic applies" feature (User Control Panel, Post settings)
- Moved the user control panel theme and templates for the extension into
/styles/prosilver, addressing this bug which affected a custom style that did not inherit from prosilver
- Fixed a minor issue with the posting
<div>block and HTML digests where the right padding extended outside the window of its container
- Updated links to language translations in README
- Made some minor changes requested by the extension review team, none of them affecting functionality
If updating the extension, do it the right way: disable it, remove the files, upload new ones, then reenable it.