Changes since 3.2.14:
- Fixed an issue with the version check that did not note new versions of digests because the SSL switch was not enabled in
- Removed logic that created a top of hour timestamp for checking if a duplicate digest was created. Based on user feedback, this was causing a problem. As a consequence I removed the
LOG_CONFIG_DIGESTS_DUPLICATE_PREVENTEDlanguage variable. Translators: since this was the only language change, I removed them from your translations. You should update your individual archives.
- If you delete a user in the ACP, any digest subscriptions are also removed
- Related to the above, a new migration program will clean up any rows in the
- Also, when you delete data for the extension, the extension will now remove the
/store/phpbbservices/digestsfolder and any files inside it.