- Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:11 am
- File size:
- 41.59 KiB
- Validated for:
- phpBB 3.2.3
- MD5 checksum:
Linked Accounts is a phpBB 3.2 extension that gives your users the ability to create links between their owned accounts so they can easily switch between them without having to type the password every time.
- Bidirectional links: Links between two accounts act both ways. If a link from account A to B was created, account B can switch to A the same way A can switch back to B.
- Permissions: Choose who can and cannot use the linking feature.
- phpBB integration: The extensions feels like its part of the phpBB package itself. Prosilver is supported out of the box and you can easily adapt the extension to any style.
- Localized: The extension is available in the following languages: Galician, Spanish, English, Dutch and German.
- ACP module: Supervise the links between your users' accounts and possible multi-accounts that you were unaware of!
- Download and extract the current release.
- Upload the extracted content into the
/ext directory of your phpBB forum.
- Navigate in the ACP to Customise → Manage extensions.
- Look for Linked Accounts under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- Configure the permissions as needed. By default all users in Registered Users can link accounts.
This extension has been designed from the ground up with security as its primary concern. The extension doesn't store the users passwords and takes into account the possibility that an account might be disabled or banned, preventing its usage as any kind of backdoor.
Want to help translating?
If you wish to contribute to the extension developement by translating it to your language, don't hesitate on doing a merge request in the official repository.
Want to try the latest version?
Sometimes the available version on this extension database might not be the latest released version, as the extension might be pending approval. If you don't like to wait and want to have the latest version available you can check the Latest Revision on the releases section of the official repository to see if there's a newer version available.