- Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:42 pm
- File size:
- 14.46 KiB
- Validated for:
- phpBB 3.2.0, 3.1.10
- MD5 checksum:
- Install directory:
This extension allows you to forcefully redirect any non-logged in user to the login page with the possibility to add exceptions for specific routes to a whitelist.
This extension is based on the idea of the Force Login on index.php MOD for phpBB 3.0.
- v1.0.2 First CDB release
- Fixed error Call to a member function getName() on null
- Removed unused
- Using UTF-8 versions for string operations
- Added Spanish translation by Raul [ThE KuKa]
- Compatibility with phpBB 3.2.x
- Added option to define whitelisted pages as regular expressions
- Increased event priority for better interoperability
- Split ACP language files and removed all languages except
en. Translators, please post your latest translations in the support section.
- Removed version from the database config table
- phpBB Version(s)
Validation time: Apr 11, 2017 12:42 pm
Validation time: Feb 28, 2016 8:34 pm
Validation time: Jan 16, 2016 9:19 am