Mark Post Unread
phpBB 3.2.0, 3.1.10
- Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:29 pm
- File size:
- 22.82 KiB
- Validated for:
- phpBB 3.2.0, 3.1.10
- MD5 checksum:
Extension Name: Mark Post Unread (requires at least phpBB 3.1.4-RC1)
Description: Adds a 'Mark post unread' button to each post in viewtopic.php, adds a 'Mark forums read' link to the 'Unread posts' search results and optionally changes the 'Unread posts' search link text to either 'No unread posts' or 'Unread posts in X topics'.
This extension uses code of asinshesq's MOD View or mark unread posts for phpBB 3.0. Thanks goes to him for assisting in porting it to a 3.1 extension. Also I would like to thank Wolfsblvt who helped requesting and implementing the necessary events for this extension.
- Copy the contents of the archive to
Make sure the file
/ext/kasimi/markpostunread/composer.json is present.
- Navigate to the ACP » Customise » Manage extensions page.
- Click Enable next to Mark Post Unread in the Disabled Extensions section.
- First CDB release
- Compatible with phpBB 3.2.x
- Added permission to control who is allowed to mark posts unread (thanks dmzx)
- Improved performance when including mark unread button
- Fixed updating of Unread posts search link
- Converted template files to Twig syntax
- Updated description in composer.json
- v1.1.1 2017-04-27
- Fixed a bug that allowed users to find out sensitive information about posts.
- Minor code cleanup