- Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:28 pm
- File size:
- 30.44 KiB
- Validated for:
- phpBB 3.2.7
- MD5 checksum:
- Install directory:
Allows the use of Markdown on posts, personal messages and signatures.
It uses the Litedown plugin to render Markdown, and PipeTables to render tables, both from the TextFormatter library bundled in phpBB.
- Use Markdown in posts, personal messages and signatures
- Can be used instead of or alongside text formatted with BBCode
- Configuration to enable/disable the use of Markdown globally in the ACP
- Configuration to enable/disable the use of Markdown per user in the UCP
- Set per user group permissions to use Markdown
- Set per forum permissions to use Markdown
- Posting option to disable Markdown only in the current message (see note below)
- Add help page to explain users how write messages in Markdown
- Support for Imgur extension v1.3.0 (since v1.1.0)
Note: You need phpBB 3.2.6 or greater (PHPBB3-15949, #5519) to use the custom posting editor option to disable Markdown in the signature.
- PHP 5.6 or greater
- phpBB 3.2 or greater
- Spanish (Formal Honorifics) [es]
- Spanish (Casual Honorifics) [es_x_tu]