phpBB Gallery

phpBB Gallery 1.2.1 - phpBB Gallery

Re: phpBB Gallery 1.2.1

by Guldstrand » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:37 am

What am I doing wrong? :oops:
I have copied the "phpbbgallery-master" folder to /ext, but I can't see it under Extensions Manager in the admin panel, only VigLink.
:: Guldstrand ::

"That i don´t allready know, i really want to learn..."
User avatar
Guldstrand
Registered User
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: phpBB Gallery 1.2.1

by Satanasov » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:52 am

Guldstrand wrote:What am I doing wrong? :oops:
I have copied the "phpbbgallery-master" folder to /ext, but I can't see it under Extensions Manager in the admin panel, only VigLink.
Rename to phpbbgallery
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1133
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: phpBB Gallery 1.2.1

by Guldstrand » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:59 am

Satanasov wrote:
Guldstrand wrote:What am I doing wrong? :oops:
I have copied the "phpbbgallery-master" folder to /ext, but I can't see it under Extensions Manager in the admin panel, only VigLink.
Rename to phpbbgallery
Ooops! Thank you. :roll: :D
:: Guldstrand ::

"That i don´t allready know, i really want to learn..."
User avatar
Guldstrand
Registered User
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: phpBB Gallery 1.2.1

by Guldstrand » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:12 am

I got an error when i tried to upload a image just now.

General Error

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '' [1292]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_config SET config_value = config_value + 0 WHERE config_name = 'phpbb_gallery_num_comments'

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php
LINE: 997
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php
LINE: 193
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\driver->sql_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/factory.php
LINE: 329
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/phpbb/config/db.php
LINE: 195
CALL: phpbb\db\driver\factory->sql_query()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/config.php
LINE: 178
CALL: phpbb\config\db->increment()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/image/image.php
LINE: 442
CALL: phpbbgallery\core\config->inc()

FILE: [ROOT]/ext/phpbbgallery/core/controller/upload.php
LINE: 543
CALL: phpbbgallery\core\image\image->handle_counter()

FILE: [ROOT]/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php
LINE: 135
CALL: phpbbgallery\core\controller\upload->main()

FILE: [ROOT]/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php
LINE: 57
CALL: Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handleRaw()

FILE: [ROOT]/app.php
LINE: 35
CALL: Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\HttpKernel->handle()
:: Guldstrand ::

"That i don´t allready know, i really want to learn..."
User avatar
Guldstrand
Registered User
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: phpBB Gallery 1.2.1

by krapsik » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:36 pm

I am still with my problem. Downgrade php to 5.6 dont help. Any suggestions ?
krapsik
Registered User
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:46 pm
Name: Andrei
Contact:

Re: phpBB Gallery 1.2.1

by janus_zonstraal » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:43 pm

krapsik wrote:I am still with my problem. Downgrade php to 5.6 dont help. Any suggestions ?
What is the url to the broken images?
And where are the images?
Sorry! My English is bat ;) !!!
janus_zonstraal
Registered User
Posts: 2688
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:30 pm
Contact:

Re: phpBB Gallery 1.2.1

by krapsik » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:58 am

janus_zonstraal wrote:
krapsik wrote:I am still with my problem. Downgrade php to 5.6 dont help. Any suggestions ?
What is the url to the broken images?
And where are the images?
Images is in files/phpbbgallery/core/source
Url to image one is "https://jaahoki.com/app.php/gallery/image/1/source"

In ACP, PHPbb Gallery Overview, all is shown as OK

One more thing:
I can open random image from root/images/image.jpg
But cant open same image from root/files/image.jpg
Permissions for files folder is 777
krapsik
Registered User
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:46 pm
Name: Andrei
Contact:

Re: phpBB Gallery 1.2.1 [SOLVED]

by Guldstrand » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:45 pm

I'm getting a few mysqli errors:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '' [1292]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_config SET config_value = config_value + 0 WHERE config_name = 'phpbb_gallery_num_comments'
Last edited by Guldstrand on Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:35 pm
:: Guldstrand ::

"That i don´t allready know, i really want to learn..."
User avatar
Guldstrand
Registered User
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: phpBB Gallery 1.2.1 [SOLVED]

by Guldstrand » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:13 pm

Any help here please?
I get an error when i try to delete or approve/deny images:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '' [1292]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_config SET config_value = config_value + 0 WHERE config_name = 'phpbb_gallery_num_comments'
Last edited by Guldstrand on Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:35 pm
:: Guldstrand ::

"That i don´t allready know, i really want to learn..."
User avatar
Guldstrand
Registered User
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: phpBB Gallery 1.2.1

by Satanasov » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:20 pm

krapsik wrote:
janus_zonstraal wrote:
krapsik wrote:I am still with my problem. Downgrade php to 5.6 dont help. Any suggestions ?
What is the url to the broken images?
And where are the images?
Images is in files/phpbbgallery/core/source
Url to image one is "https://jaahoki.com/app.php/gallery/image/1/source"

In ACP, PHPbb Gallery Overview, all is shown as OK

One more thing:
I can open random image from root/images/image.jpg
But cant open same image from root/files/image.jpg
Permissions for files folder is 777
You should never and I mean never be able to open images from root/images/somathing ...

Image store is in phpbb_root/files/phpbbgallery/core/source but this SHOULD never be accessible from anywhere.
Guldstrand wrote: Any help here please?
I get an error when i try to delete or approve/deny images:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '' [1292]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_config SET config_value = config_value + 0 WHERE config_name = 'phpbb_gallery_num_comments'
This is strange ... can't reproduce.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1133
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: phpBB Gallery 1.2.1 [SOLVED]

by Guldstrand » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Satanasov wrote:
Guldstrand wrote: Any help here please?
I get an error when i try to delete or approve/deny images:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '' [1292]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_config SET config_value = config_value + 0 WHERE config_name = 'phpbb_gallery_num_comments'
This is strange ... can't reproduce.
It was easier then i thought.
I just added a zero "0" in the config_value for phpbb_gallery_num_comments in phpmyadmin and now it works.
:: Guldstrand ::

"That i don´t allready know, i really want to learn..."
User avatar
Guldstrand
Registered User
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: phpBB Gallery 1.2.1

by Satanasov » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Guldstrand wrote:
Satanasov wrote:
Guldstrand wrote: Any help here please?
I get an error when i try to delete or approve/deny images:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '' [1292]

SQL

UPDATE phpbb_config SET config_value = config_value + 0 WHERE config_name = 'phpbb_gallery_num_comments'
This is strange ... can't reproduce.
It was easier then i thought.
I just added a zero "0" in the config_value for phpbb_gallery_num_comments in phpmyadmin and now it works.
WTF? This should be deployed with install ... I will take a look.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1133
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: phpBB Gallery 1.2.1

by Guldstrand » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:05 pm

Is there a small chance that we even can upload videos in a near future?
(take 1-3 screenshots of the images during upload)
Last edited by Guldstrand on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:26 pm
:: Guldstrand ::

"That i don´t allready know, i really want to learn..."
User avatar
Guldstrand
Registered User
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: phpBB Gallery 1.2.1

by Satanasov » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Guldstrand wrote:Is there a small chance that we even can upload videos in a near future?
(take 1.3 screenshots of the images during upload)
Not that easy ... to implement. You will need to reencode on upload, you will need some HTML5 player with backup flash player, some kind of streaming service or a apache pseudo streaming of h264 ... It's possible to be done ... viable to support - not sure ...easy to install - NO.
For list of all my extensions go to https://github.com/satanasov
If you want custom functions in some of my products - PM me and we will discuss it.
Satanasov
Registered User
Posts: 1133
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:48 am
Name: Stanislav Atanasov
Contact:

Re: phpBB Gallery 1.2.1

by krapsik » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:14 pm

You should never and I mean never be able to open images from root/images/somathing ...

Image store is in phpbb_root/files/phpbbgallery/core/source but this SHOULD never be accessible from anywhere.
And it dont accessible. I guess, even for phpbb gallery :(
Problem still remain.
krapsik
Registered User
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:46 pm
Name: Andrei
Contact: