phpBB Gallery 1.2.1 - phpBB Gallery
The code that looks like [image]56[/image] isn't showing as https and also spent work on 3rd party apps like tapatalk. If we could disable that code being produced when I image is uploaded it would save a lot of hassel.
- Registered User
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:48 pm
But i have 3 questions:
1. is it possible to configure the gallery that users can create their own galleries? and then that they can setup their security for read and write to "None - only me", "Members only" and "Individual members"?
2. is it possible to get statistics like Top galery posters and Top galery owners?
3. Is there an easier way to post photos from one of my galeries into a posting in a thread in the forum?
In the moment i only see the way that i open 2 browser windows. in one i go to the galery, open the photo, copy the Image BBCode into Dashboard, then move to the other window go to the position where i want the galery photo and do a paste.
I would like in the Text Editor see an icon (maybe the same foto icon that is used to enter the gallery) and then under my editor the tumbnails of my gallery photos appear. I want to chose one of the official galleries or one of my own galleries and see only the photos of these galleries. Then i klick the position in the text where i want a photo, next click the photo and the BBcode of the photo appears there.
Is it possible to integrate the galery this way into the text editor of the forum?
This would be a dramatic improvement of teh feature.
The background for this request is:
I am on travel and want to create a travel report in the forum.
I write my text for the day (my daily blog)
I upload all photos of this trip into my gallery and open this gallery for Members only.
thhen i add my photos into the posting and save it.
Later new members and guests can read the text, but can not see the photos.
Only Full members can see the posts and the photos.
- Registered User
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:11 am