That's not the board's default behaviour I'm experiencing (phpBB 3.2.2, PHP7.2).primehalo wrote: Are you referring to the board's default behavior without this extension installed or the default behavior of this extension when it is installed? Without this extension, if I'm on a post and not logged in, and then log in, I am always taken back to the board's home page. With this extension I am returned to the post I was just viewing.
When trying to reach
- a topic in a forum only accessible for registered users
- a page in the ucp
- a page in the mcp
- I'm on a page with limited access.
- I log out on a different tab in my browser
- I refresh the page with limited access
- I'm redirected to the login
- After login I'm redirected to the same page.
That's true, the default board's behaviour is that with log out, you land on the index page.primehalo wrote: If you're referring to the default behavior of this extension, then if I'm in the user control panel (or somewhere else that requires a user to be logged in) and log out it will not try to take me back to that page.
With this extension you land either on the same page, if the access is public. Otherwise you land on the login form.