- Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:23 am
- File size:
- 91.82 KiB
- Validated for:
- phpBB 3.2.3
- MD5 checksum:
- Install directory:
This extension allows you to add flair to user profiles. These are icons that show up in their profile page and next to each post.
- Adds the ability to assign icons to users, which are displayed on their posts and profile pages
- Flair item features:
- Name and description
- Background color and/or Font Awesome icon, or custom image
- Font color for the optional count
- Assignment to groups which can be automatic or optionally self-assigned by group members
- Auto-assignment based on post count or days registered
- Custom auto-assignments can be added by extensions (see wiki)
- Flair categories allow you to group items and control where they are displayed
- Settings to control where flair is displayed (overrides category settings)
- Legend page showing a categorized list of flair items with names and descriptions (accessible by clicking on a flair item)
- MCP panel and global moderator permission for managing users' profile flair
- UCP panel and user permission to allow user to add/remove optional items assigned to their group and to set favorites
- Support for custom images and ACP panel for uploading custom images
- phpBB 3.2.0
- Download and unzip the current release.
- Upload the extracted package in to the
extdirectory of your phpBB board.
- Navigate in the ACP to
Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for Profile Flair under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- Set up and configure Profile Flair by navigating in the ACP to
Extensions -> Profile Flair.
If you find this extension useful, please consider supporting the project by donating.
- phpBB Version(s)
Validation time: Oct 12, 2018 10:23 am
Validation time: Jul 25, 2018 2:03 pm
Validation time: Feb 28, 2018 9:57 am
Validation time: Jan 05, 2018 8:32 pm