Profile Flair (Badges/Icons)
- Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:32 pm
- File size:
- 60.1 KiB
- Validated for:
- phpBB 3.2.1
- MD5 checksum:
This extension allows you to add flair to user profiles. These are icons that show up in their profile page and next to each post.
- Adds the ability to assign icons to users, which are displayed on their posts and profile pages
- Flair item features:
- Name and description
- Background color and/or Font Awesome icon
- Font color for the optional count
- Auto-assignment to groups
- Auto-assignment based on post count or days registered
- Custom auto-assignments can be added by extensions (see wiki)
- Flair categories allow you to group items and control where they are displayed
- Settings to control where flair is displayed (overrides category settings)
- Administrative permission to allow administrators to assign flair items to users
- Legend page showing a categorized list of flair items with names and descriptions (accessible by clicking on a flair item)
- phpBB 3.2.0
- A style that supports Font Awesome (such as prosilver)
- Download and unzip the current release.
- Upload the extracted package in to the
ext directory of your phpBB board.
- Navigate in the ACP to
Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for Profile Flair under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- Set up and configure Profile Flair by navigating in the ACP to
Extensions -> Profile Flair.