- Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:03 am
- File size:
- 35.07 KiB
- Validated for:
- phpBB 3.1.3
- MD5 checksum:
Extension for phpBB 3.1 to let visitors quickly switch board styles.
Based on Prime Quick Style for phpBB 3.0, by Ken F. Innes IV (primehalo)
- Adds a drop-down selector to the header, which detects a selection change and triggers a board style change through the UCP.
- Automatically redirects back to the original page being viewed after style has changed.
- Works for guests too, but uses a special cookie instead.
- ACP module to set guest access and whether to use the default template location: EVENT overall_header_navigation_prepend
Languages: English, Spanish, Estonian, Arabic, Croatian, Russian, Dutch.
- Download and unzip the current release.
- Copy the paybas/quickstyle folder to /ext/paybas/quickstyle.
- Navigate in the ACP to Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for "Quick Style" under the Disabled Extensions list, and click the "Enable" link.
- Set up and configure the Quick Style extension by navigating in the ACP to Extensions -> Quick Style.