- Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:59 pm
- File size:
- 67.59 KiB
- Validated for:
- phpBB 3.1.9
- MD5 checksum:
Extends the features of standard quick reply.
Extension's website with a demo, description and changelog:
Many answers to common questions can be found in extension's FAQ.
Please note that version 1.0.2 is not compatible with phpBB 3.2.
Beta-version for phpBB 3.2 is available!
If you want to show some appreciation, you can consider a donation:
FAQ and instructions:
Compatibility with other extensions:
This extension adds new major features to your board. Other extensions that are related to submitting posts and displaying topics should be adapted to work together with QuickReply Reloaded.
More information can be found in extension's FAQ:
Developers of other extensions are encouraged to read the instructions on the links above.
Some new features are already planned in future releases, just wait for the updates!
You can follow the feature updates on Github Issues.
Version 2.0.0 (beta1 is available!)
Version 1.1.0 (RC2 is available!)
- Compatibility with phpBB 3.2.
- Code refactoring.
- Quick reply form can now be stuck to the bottom of the page – welcome the new fixed form type.
- Support for ComBoot style, new possibilities for adding non-prosilver-based styles.
- Reworked extension settings interface in the ACP.
- Form submission is prevented until all attachments are uploaded.
- Ajax posting feature is now forum-based.
- New loading indicator with explanations.
- Quick nick notifications.
- Possibility to add quick nick link under users’ avatars.
- QuickNick is possible even when a username is not a hyperlink.
- Translit feature now depends on language packs.
- Close button has been added for preview block.
- New permission and settings for enabling certain actions of standard quote buttons in posts.
- Other fixes and improvements.
- Fix for Ctrl+Enter functionality in phpBB 3.1.9.
- Quick quote’s BBCode no longer depends on the setting for enabling BBCode buttons in the Quick Reply form – that setting now determines only the visibility of form buttons.
- Links in attachments area will be opened in a new browser’s tab, this fix is not related to any other links (in preview, posts etc.) – that is planned to be done in further releases.
- Preview container was added as a new parameter to
- Other small fixes.
Please note that the extension package contains only British English language localization.
Other language packages will be added soon on a separate page.