Right Random Image
- Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:00 pm
- File size:
- 17.63 KiB
- Validated for:
- phpBB 3.1.10
- MD5 checksum:
- Install directory:
Adds up to 6 separate images to the RHS of your forum header (LHS for RTL language packs) Each image is randomly loaded and directs to its own URL opening in a new page/tab.
- Random in this instance means a random selection at each page load. There is no reference to any previously loaded images so there will be times when the same image is loaded several times in succession.
- The image must be a standard image extension eg .jpg .gif .png etc
- If you host the images on your own server, create a directory in the [cimages[/c] folder in your forum root (where
config.php is) called
right_random_images in which to upload them. To ensure the image appears on all pages the URL for the image will then be
- You can adjust the maximum size for images which shrink large images but not affect smaller ones
- Additional Languages ar, de, es, ru HERE
- Download the latest release and unzip it.
- Upload the the folder
root/ext/ and enable it in the ACP
The contact us link at the bottom of this Forum or phpBB forum