I'd appreciate people installing it and trying it out. I do testing but there are lots of permutations so it's possible something was missed or isn't working right. Otherwise in a week or two I will submit it for another review.
The main complaint was my code was too long so I spent a lot of time primarily making
feed.phpmore modular. In my mind a function should only be created if it is likely to be called more than once, so I was okay with a 1000 line function. Now it is definitely easier for reviewers to read and for you to modify if needed, and at least functions are shorter. Also:
- The page title was missing from the user interface, at least on version 3.0.12 which was what was reviewed, so that's fixed.
- Error checking tests for suppressed forum names, topic title and username parameters outside of the registered users only block of code
- Fixed a bug on non-image attachments, which tried to insert the image of a paperclip into the feed. The paperclip no longer exists as an image (it is available as a FontAwesome symbol) so I just removed it.
All file changes from version 3.0.13.
It can be downloaded from my Smartfeed page or from GitHub. If downloaded from GitHub, make sure to install it in