User Access Notification (by SiteGuarding.com)
phpBB 3.2.1, 3.1.11
- Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:16 pm
- File size:
- 117.16 KiB
- Validated for:
- phpBB 3.2.1, 3.1.11
- MD5 checksum:
- Install directory:
This plugin is very useful as for administrators of phpBB websites and for the users.
It sends notifications about successful and failed login actions.
If someone wants to hack or bruteforce the passwords of your users or administrator password, you will get full information about the attacker.
It will show you IP address, Browser and Location (city and country) of the hacker.
If hacker is lucky and he got your password, you will get notification about it. What you need to do, just change the password.
Without this plugin hackers can use your accounts for a long time and you will not know about it.
Doesn’t allow to the hackers to use your accounts and passwords.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- Does not require extra configuration.
- Catches successful and failed login actions.
- Sends notifications to the administrator by email or by Telegram Messenger to your mobile.
- Shows Date/Time of access action, Browser, IP address, Location (City, Country). Please note this plugin uses 3rd party service http://api.ipinfodb.com (IP geolocation API).