If the upload is successful it will add the image in the topic, private message or signature content. You can choose in the Administration Control Panel to show the uploaded image as plan text or with BBCode as URL, image (default) or thumbnail.
Note: The same Imgur account will be used to upload all the images.
- Change Imgur API data through ACP
- Optionally, set an album where all the images will be uploaded to.
- Compatibility with ABBC3 extension (since version 1.0.4)
- CSRF protection (since version 1.1.0)
- Administrator log on configuration changes (since version 1.1.0)
- Insert BBCode/text at cursor position (since version 1.1.0)
- Album download link in the ACP for backup (since version 1.1.0)
- Upload progress bar (since version 1.2.0)
- Compatibility with QuickReply Reloaded extension (since version 1.2.0)
- Compatibility with mChat extension (since version 1.2.0)
- Drop-down menu in posting box button (since version 1.3.0)
- Imgur tab in posting box options (since version 1.3.0)
- Save some user preferences using
sessionStorage(since version 1.3.0)
- ACP settings to enable/disable output types (since version 1.3.1)
- Drag and drop upload (since version 1.6.0)
- PHP 5.6 or greater
- phpBB 3.2 or greater
- Imgur API data (
- Spanish (Formal Honorifics) [es]
- Spanish (Casual Honorifics) [es_x_tu]
[ Donate with PayPal ]