Warning: The author of this contribution does not provide support for it anymore.
- Mon May 25, 2015 8:19 pm
- File size:
- 268.72 KiB
- Validated for:
- phpBB 3.0.13-pl1
- MD5 checksum:
This mod force member to introduce himself into a specific forum before beeing able to post everywhere into the forum.
- Permission to let administrator manage the Introduciator MOD or not.
- Possibility to configure user permission from forum's permission or with the MOD configuration (must choose one or other).
- Activate / Deactivate this MOD with only one option.
- Select forum where the users must introduce himself.
- Add introduce approval options.
- Select redirection page if the user try to post somewhere else.
- Configure redirection page.
- Add permission to disable this feature for some accounts (administators and / or moderator for example).
- Add button (near MP) into the topic to go directly to member presentation's topic.
- Add link into the profile to go directly to member presentation topic.
- Forbid the user (or admin but it is configurable) to delete the first post of a presentation.
- Forbid the user to create more than once topic into the presentation's forum.
- Remove quick reply button when the user is not yet introduce.
- Possibility to add this mod into a forum which already have lot of messages, it will force all users to introduce themselves before continuing to post messages.
- Includes the English and French languages.
Last updated Mon May 25, 2015 8:19 pm
Total Downloads 912