I haven't added the possibilty to add HTML code and attachments to the MOD for several reasons:
- To keep the MOD not to be overloaded.
- Most of BBCodes are not usefull to been added to HTML e-mails. The URLs always have to been right.
- I don't want to programm a SPAM machine. E.g. for people whom just want to get registered users just to send them advertising e-mails about their webshop.
- To reduce the risc for Newsletter leaders to make failures.
- To reduce the risc of webserver overload.
- To reduce the risc of sending too large e-mails.
- To reduce the risc to be listed on DNS blacklists as well-known spammer.