Warning: The author of this contribution does not provide support for it anymore.
Quick Title Edition
- Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:05 pm
- File size:
- 406.58 KiB
- Validated for:
- phpBB 3.0.12
- MD5 checksum:
- Install Time
- About 60 Minute(s)
- Install Level
That MOD ensures to add an attribute, generally called a tag or a prefix, like [Solved], to topics titles.
Attention, that MOD requires PHP 5.2.0 or greater to work because JSON functions are used ! If you use a PHP version lower than 5.2.0 version, an alternative is available in that topic. Thanks to Michal Migurski for his solution.
You can use a short text or an image as topic attribute.
Your attributes can be highly customizable :
- Language keys can be used, that can be very useful for international boards
- Image keys can be used too, if you have many styles on your board
- CSS classes can be used too, if you have many different styles on your board
- You can use the %mod% argument in your topic attribute, which will display the user name, who applied the attribute
- You can use too the %date% argument, which will display the date when the attribute has been applied to the topic title
The permissions are fully customizable : you can choose the groups, which can use the attribute in the desired forums, and/or the topic author if this user is not a member of the allowed groups. You can add as many permissions as needed.
A search feature is available, in order to find many topics depending on the selected attribute. You can too, from your forums, sort your topics as the selected attribute.
You can force, for each forum, your users to select an attribute when they create a new topic.
Remove an attribute from a topic is very simple, just select the first line of the selector (don't forget to mark the desired subjects if you are in the Moderator Control Panel), and validate.
The MOD archive contains too :
- The language files for french boards
- The installation procedure for subsilver2 style
- The upgrades procedures for all versions, which were released
- An additional feature, available as add-on, which allows the topic author and the moderators to access to the selector on reply
- Many add-ons for :
You will find the German Casual translation in that topic. If you wish to translate that MOD, do not hesitate to share your work. That will help users who use too Quick Title Edition.
Many other add-ons are available in that topic. You can ask me to adapt that MOD with another one. For that, do not forget to add a download link to the concerned MOD. If you wish to make your own add-ons, you will find four articles in the MOD FAQ. Like for the translations, do not hesitate to share your work for users or to ask me help if you don't succeed.
For support, if you have migrated from the RC2 version, please specify it in your message.