Warning: The author of this contribution does not provide support for it anymore.
Cleantalk. Spam protect
- Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:28 pm
- File size:
- 212.71 KiB
- Validated for:
- phpBB 3.0.14
- MD5 checksum:
- Install Time
- About 5 Minute(s)
- Install Level
All features of the MOD:
- Stops spam bots registrations.
- Stops spam bots posts.
- Guest posting on the forum without CAPTCHA.
- Invisible antispam without CAPTCHA, questions, puzzles, counting animals, math and etc.
- iPhone, Android apps to control registrations and posts at the board.
We have developed an antispam MOD that would provide maximum protection from spam and you can provide for your visitors a simple and convenient form of posts/registrations without annoying CAPTCHAs and puzzles. Used to detect spam multistage test that allows us to block up to 100% of spam bots.
The MOD is a client application for cloud anti-spam service CleanTalk.org, which are websites from spam bots.
The CleanTalk is premium antispam for phpB3, please look at the pricing. We try to provide the service at the highest level and we can not afford to offer a free version of our service, as this will immediately affect the quality of providing anti spam protection. Paying for a year of service, you save a lot more and get:
- 100% protection against spambots
- Time and resources saving
- More registrations/comments/visitors
- Protect several websites at once at different CMS
- Easy to install and use
- Traffic acquisition and user loyalty
- 24/7 technical support
- Clear statistics
- No captcha, puzzles, etc.
- Free mobile app
How can I test antispam protection?
Please use email firstname.lastname@example.org to test anti-spam for singups.
Should I use another antispam MODs?
Use other antispam mods not necessarily, because CleanTalk stops up to 100% of spam bots. In some cases serveral anti-spam hooks can conflict, so it will be better use just one plugin.
Anti-spam by CleanTalk support forum
If you're having trouble getting things to work after installing the hook, here are a few things to check:
- If you haven't yet, please upgrade hook to the latest version.
- If you have spam signups or posts please check the Access key at hook settings. The key should be same as you can find in service Control panel.