Warning: The author of this contribution does not provide support for it anymore.
Red Blinking PM
- Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:19 am
- File size:
- 256.9 KiB
- Validated for:
- phpBB 3.0.12
- MD5 checksum:
- Install Time
- About 10 Minute(s)
- Install Level
Custom support is given at this forum
Displays the number of new PM in the navbar, in any colour chosen by Administrator, additionaly number and text is blinking,
default is red - possibility of many changes in the ACP (font, text, background, colours, size, blur, shadow, variant, spacing, transform, decoration,transparency).
- Number of new PM is blinking (enable/disable in ACP).
- Words "new message" or "new messages" gives a link to the PM inbox, the number of messages is not a link. To go to the new PM must use the words link.
- Possibility change font style (italic) or/and font weight (bold).
- Possibility to change the colour of the number new PM (select any colour by popup color picker or write by hand in textarea, use hexidecimal colour codes eg. FF0000).
- Possibility to change font-family and font-size.
- Possibility to add tekst-shadow and text-shadow-blur.
- Possibility to change text-shadow colour (select any colour by color picker or write by hand in textarea, use hexidecimal colour codes eg. 000000).
- In ACP "Color Picker" for colour selection.
- Possibility enable blinking and formating of texts "new message" "new messages" (independent of the number PM).
- Possibility to set many options for background blinking number of new PM and of texts "new message" "new messages" (colour, border, radius).
- Possibility to set many formating options for text shadow (horizontal, vertical, size, colour) and blur (size, colour).
- Possibility to set many formating options for font and text (variant, spacing, transform, decoration).
- Help system in ACP.
- Background transparency for news about the new PM (1 new message), 0 to 100% (readout selection for the background color in the RGB system, needed to create a background transparency).
- Possibility to set color of number and text for unread messages.
- Added tabs to switch between settings in ACP module.
- Possibility enable showing unread PM on index board.
- Possibility on/off blinking unread PM on index board.
Author notes: This MOD has been tested successfully with the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Opera mini (mobile)
Special thanks to Pico88, who helped me get ready installation and configuration modules for this MOD.
I dedicate this MOD to my brother-in-law, Masal, which can not see this anymore ...