Warning: The author of this contribution does not provide support for it anymore.
Red Blinking PM
Frequently Asked Questions
Subsilver2 - Installation Guide
Installation guide for Subsilver2 style ( by AutoMod )
- Go to ACP and on the AUTOMOD tab upload a zipped MOD package. AutoMOD will then attempt to unzip the file and have it ready for installation.
- Run the installer
- Actions -> install -> install (to copy files and make edits)
- On the next screen -> The MOD requires an external installer to finish installation. Click here to continue to that step. - > Submit (do not select the version) -> Yes
- If you see "Red Blinking PM - Success" go back to AutoMod (Admin index -> Automod tab) and from "Installed MODs" list select "Red Blinkink PM -> Details"
- find Available Changes: "Red Blinking PM - Subsilver2 (Install this MOD)" and click on it, this will allow for execution of editing and copying new files
- Then go to Styles tab -> Style components -> Refresh (Templates, Themes, Imagesets) -> Yes
- Go to General tab -> Purge the cache -> Run now -> Yes
- And finally go to MODs tab -> Red Blinking PM -> Configuration -> enable and set the Red Blinking PM MOD