Black

3.2 compatibility - Black

3.2 compatibility

by John connor » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:03 am

Hi. Can this theme work in 3.2? I really love this style and it's code optimization is a plus. I'd hate to lose this style with the eventual upgrade. Thanks!
User avatar
John connor
Registered User
Posts: 1376
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:14 pm
Location: U S Of A
Contact:

Re: 3.2 compatibility

by poldigit » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:01 am

menu.png
For me there is a problem with the menu!

They are always collapsed down! Can you fix this? See printscreen.
User avatar
poldigit
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:28 am
Contact:

Re: 3.2 compatibility

by poldigit » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:05 am

menu.png
With 3.2 there is a problem with the menu.
See print screen !

Menu should not be collapsed down :cry:

Can you please fix this?
User avatar
poldigit
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:28 am
Contact:

Re: 3.2 compatibility

by drdart » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:46 pm

Has this been resolved? I have a similar issue using 3.2
drdart
Registered User
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:59 pm
Contact:

Re: 3.2 compatibility

by pappy1961 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:21 pm

I love the style, been using it forever... but now with 3.2 I can't. Please fix her up for 3.2
pappy1961
Registered User
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 3.2 compatibility

by pappy1961 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:52 pm

It works in 3.2 for me after I removed it and uploaded it again....
pappy1961
Registered User
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:37 pm
Contact:

Re: 3.2 compatibility

by Nocturrne » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:23 am

Removing it and uploading again did not fix it for me. Did anyone find a fix yet?
Nocturrne
Registered User
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:16 am
Contact:

Re: 3.2 compatibility

by Akintudne » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:47 am

I posted a solution for the dropdown menus in the other thread asking about this issue.

Link here: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl ... 81#p536981
User avatar
Akintudne
Registered User
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:47 pm
Contact:

Re: 3.2 compatibility

by manicx » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:06 pm

So is Black (with the fix from Akintudne) 100% compatible with phpBB 3.2? I do not upgrade because I want to be sure. If there are more fixes, can someone upload them here?

At the moment, I try to add the differences between prosilver (3.1 last) and prosilver 3.2 to black but some files like navbar_header are changed a lot.

I still fear though that there may be issues in the future with a non-updated theme. :(
manicx
Registered User
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:40 pm

Re: 3.2 compatibility

by G SE7EN7 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:32 am

Yes the fix posted does work in 3.2. there are some other issues Im having though. My posting formatting icons no longer display. Something to do with the font but not quite sure since my boards have it loaded (help anyone?)
User avatar
G SE7EN7
Registered User
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:46 am
Contact:

Re: 3.2 compatibility

by _Vinny_ » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:00 pm

I'm working on updating the style. -> viewtopic.php?f=596&t=2414136
User avatar
_Vinny_
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Posts: 7079
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:45 am
Location: Brazil
Name: Marcus Vinicius
Contact:

Re: 3.2 compatibility

by Ancient Viking » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:14 pm

_Vinny_ wrote:I'm working on updating the style. -> viewtopic.php?f=596&t=2414136
Perhaps this needs to be fixed too since I downloaded the latest version yesterday and now after I tested it a bit I get this error message at the top in the portal when switching between the forum index and the portal.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/board3/portal/portal/fetch_posts.php on line 137: A non-numeric value encountered

Also, if it's matters I made sure to download the latest version of everything I use, except for the Autoban extension which apprently are not the latest version. So I didn't enable it in the ACP.
My local forum: egetforum.nu - Offline Forum Online!
User avatar
Ancient Viking
Registered User
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:43 pm
Contact:

Re: 3.2 compatibility

by _Vinny_ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:06 pm

Ancient Viking wrote:Perhaps this needs to be fixed too since I downloaded the latest version yesterday and now after I tested it a bit I get this error message at the top in the portal when switching between the forum index and the portal.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/board3/portal/portal/fetch_posts.php on line 137: A non-numeric value encountered

Also, if it's matters I made sure to download the latest version of everything I use, except for the Autoban extension which apprently are not the latest version. So I didn't enable it in the ACP.
This seems to be a problem on the board3 portal, not in style.
User avatar
_Vinny_
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Posts: 7079
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:45 am
Location: Brazil
Name: Marcus Vinicius
Contact:

Re: 3.2 compatibility

by Ancient Viking » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:01 pm

_Vinny_ wrote:
Ancient Viking wrote:Perhaps this needs to be fixed too since I downloaded the latest version yesterday and now after I tested it a bit I get this error message at the top in the portal when switching between the forum index and the portal.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/board3/portal/portal/fetch_posts.php on line 137: A non-numeric value encountered

Also, if it's matters I made sure to download the latest version of everything I use, except for the Autoban extension which apprently are not the latest version. So I didn't enable it in the ACP.
This seems to be a problem on the board3 portal, not in style.
You're correct it is a problem with the Board3 Portal extension as stated here.

Also, it seems people have an *align* issue with your Black style when using the NavBar Search extension at the same time.

https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/exte ... pic/144761
My local forum: egetforum.nu - Offline Forum Online!
User avatar
Ancient Viking
Registered User
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:43 pm
Contact:

Re: 3.2 compatibility

by Winston852 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Try to remove it and upload it agan... It worked for me in 3.2. after I did that...

Hope it helps!
Winston852
Registered User
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:44 pm
Contact:


cron