Hexagon

Error: AH01071 - Hexagon

Error: AH01071

by JumpingScript » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:56 am

Hello!

So, I chose Hexagon theme for my forum @ whisperingdarkness.eu, but after I woke up this morning, the website did not work anymore.
The forum runs on phpbb 3.2.1.
Error stacktrace:

Code: Select all

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'Unable to find template "index_body.html" (looked into: /var/www/vhosts/hosting104086.af995.netcup.net/httpdocs/styles/Hexagon/template, /var/www/vhosts/hosting104086.af995.netcup.net/httpdocs/styles/Hexagon/theme, /var/www/vhosts/hosting104086.af995.netcup.net/httpdocs/styles/all/template).' in /var/www/vhosts/hosting104086.af995.netcup.net/httpdocs/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:232\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/vhosts/hosting104086.af995.netcup.net/httpdocs/phpbb/template/twig/loader.php(135): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->findTemplate('index_body.html')\n#1 /var/www/vhosts/hosting104086.af995.netcup.net/httpdocs/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(150): phpbb\\template\\twig\\loader->findTemplate('index_body.html')\n#2 /var/www/vhosts/hosting104086.af995.netcup.net/httpdocs/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(329): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->getCacheKey('index_body.html')\n#3 /var/www/vhosts/hosting10408...\n'	
Some files seem to be missing, if I am not mistaken.
Hope anyone could help me out of this unpleasant situation.

~JumpingScript
JumpingScript
Registered User
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Error: AH01071

by Mannix_ » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:54 pm

If i understand correctly you added the style to your forum yesterday and it worked fine but when you waked up that error occurred ? If so it's probably a server side issue and you should ask your host about it.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-My Styles-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
HexagonHexagonRebornCleanSilverProject Durango
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Want me to port a style to 3.2.x etc. contact me here or on twitter.
User avatar
Mannix_
Registered User
Posts: 489
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Error: AH01071

by JumpingScript » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:23 pm

Mannix_ wrote:If i understand correctly you added the style to your forum yesterday and it worked fine but when you waked up that error occurred ? If so it's probably a server side issue and you should ask your host about it.
The error clearly states that a file, 'index_body.php', is missing. Please correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't this file be provided by the style?
JumpingScript
Registered User
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Error: AH01071

by Mannix_ » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:02 pm

JumpingScript wrote:
Mannix_ wrote:If i understand correctly you added the style to your forum yesterday and it worked fine but when you waked up that error occurred ? If so it's probably a server side issue and you should ask your host about it.
The error clearly states that a file, 'index_body.php', is missing. Please correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't this file be provided by the style?
Not necessarily since the most of the styles inherit from prosilver just like mine. So if author of the style didn't made any changes to that file it's not going to be included because it will use the one from main prosilver style.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-My Styles-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
HexagonHexagonRebornCleanSilverProject Durango
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Want me to port a style to 3.2.x etc. contact me here or on twitter.
User avatar
Mannix_
Registered User
Posts: 489
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:56 pm
Contact:

Re: Error: AH01071

by JumpingScript » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:09 pm

Mannix_ wrote:
JumpingScript wrote:
Mannix_ wrote:If i understand correctly you added the style to your forum yesterday and it worked fine but when you waked up that error occurred ? If so it's probably a server side issue and you should ask your host about it.
The error clearly states that a file, 'index_body.php', is missing. Please correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't this file be provided by the style?
Not necessarily since the most of the styles inherit from prosilver just like mine. So if author of the style didn't made any changes to that file it's not going to be included because it will use the one from main prosilver style.
So you're saying basically that your theme needs to inherit from prosilver in order to work properly?
JumpingScript
Registered User
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:51 am
Contact:

Re: Error: AH01071

by Mannix_ » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:56 pm

JumpingScript wrote:
Mannix_ wrote:
JumpingScript wrote:
Mannix_ wrote:If i understand correctly you added the style to your forum yesterday and it worked fine but when you waked up that error occurred ? If so it's probably a server side issue and you should ask your host about it.
The error clearly states that a file, 'index_body.php', is missing. Please correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't this file be provided by the style?
Not necessarily since the most of the styles inherit from prosilver just like mine. So if author of the style didn't made any changes to that file it's not going to be included because it will use the one from main prosilver style.
So you're saying basically that your theme needs to inherit from prosilver in order to work properly?
Yes just like the rest of them that are available here to download
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-My Styles-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
HexagonHexagonRebornCleanSilverProject Durango
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Want me to port a style to 3.2.x etc. contact me here or on twitter.
User avatar
Mannix_
Registered User
Posts: 489
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:56 pm
Contact: