Junior Validators are extension authors that assist the Extension Customisations Team with the validation of extensions submitted to the phpBB.com Extension Database. The task of a Junior Validator is test submitted extensions which are in the Customisation Database Queue, and to offer feedback on how the validation is performed on the extension submitted.
The Extension Customisations Team will select new Extension Customisations Team Validators primarily from the Junior Validators team. If you would like to become a Junior Validator, please read the requirements below, and if you meet them, you can apply to become a Junior Validator by contacting DavidIQ.
What are the requirements?
The requirements for becoming a Junior Validator are not as high as as the requirements for becoming an Extension Customisations Team Validator. The most important requirements are listed below:
- You are an extension author/writer.
- You have submitted extensions to the Customisation Database.
- You are able to communicate well in English.
- Understand how the phpBB code works.
- Familiarity with the extension validation process.