What is a Junior Validator?
Junior Validators are MOD Authors that assist the MOD Team with the validation of Modifications submitted to the phpBB.com MOD Database.
The task of a Junior Validator is test Modifications submitted MODs which are in the MOD DB Queue, and to offer feedback on how the validation is performed on the MOD submitted.
The MOD Team will select new MOD Team Validators primarily from the Junior Validators team. If you would like to become a Junior Validator, please read the requirements below, and if you meet them, you can apply to become a Junior Validator using the form below.
What are the requirements?
The requirements for becoming a Junior Validator are not as high as as the requirements for becoming a MOD Team Validator. The most important requirements are listed below:
- You are a MOD Author/Writer.
- You have submitted MODs to the MOD Database.
- You are able to communicate well in English.
- Understand how the phpBB3 code works.
- An understanding of MODX, the MOD Database Requirements, and policies.
- Familiarity with the MOD Validation process.
- Familiarity with the Validation Checklist.
Apply to become a Junior Validator
If you meet the above requirements, you may fill out this form to apply to become a Junior Validator.