Description: This will be the KB guidelines
In Categories: Information and Notices
- Link to this article: Select All
[url=https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3.0/kb/article/kb-guidelines/]Knowledge Base - KB Guidelines[/url]
- For now, I'll try to keep this short and sweet
- All KB articles are checked for accuracy and quality. We expect articles to be well written and use descriptive language as well as images (where applicable). At this time, no inline attachment feature is available in the KB. If you do not have a reliable location to host images/files, please PM me and I will be happy to host anything you would like to use in your article.
- Articles should cover as much of a certain topic as possible. If you write an article about adding user ranks, for example, consider covering rank images as well.
- Please do not submit articles that are mostly code changes. These would do better as MODs and should be submitted as such.
- We ask that you please use our predefined headers instead of defining your own. This will allow the KB to have a more standardised feel.
- - [h1]Header1[/h1]
- - [h2]Header2[/h2]
- - [h3]Header3[/h3]
- - [h4]Header4[/h4]
- We reserve the right to deny articles that do not meet these standards.
- We reserve the right to modify articles at a later time.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me.
- The phpBB Team