Description: This will be the KB guidelines
In Categories: Information and Notices
- Link to this article: Select All
[url=https://www.phpbb.com/support/docs/en/3.2/kb/article/kb-guidelines/]Knowledge Base - KB Guidelines[/url]
- For now, I'll try to keep this short and sweet
- All KB articles are checked for accuracy and quality. We expect articles to be well written and use descriptive language as well as images (where applicable).
- Articles should cover as much of a certain topic as possible. If you write an article about adding user ranks, for example, consider covering rank images as well.
- Please do not submit articles that are mostly code changes. These would do better as MODs and should be submitted as such.
- We ask that you please use our predefined headers instead of defining your own. This will allow the KB to have a more standardised feel.
- - [h1]Header1[/h1]
- - [h2]Header2[/h2]
- - [h3]Header3[/h3]
- - [h4]Header4[/h4]
- We reserve the right to deny articles that do not meet these standards.
- We reserve the right to modify articles at a later time.
- The phpBB Team